Polystyrene Foam Adhesive
Genkem Polystyrene Foam Adhesive has been specially formulated for use on polystyrene foam, as the glue will not dissolve the polystyrene. Not only can it be used to bond polystyrene foam to itself, it can also be used to bond polystyrene to almost all other clean and firm surfaces.
SUITABLE FOR USE ON:
• Polystyrene, metal, wood, fibreglass, etc.
HANDY HINTS & TIPS
• Full bond strength is only developed 24 hours after application.
• Ensure good ventilation during application and drying.
• Where polystyrene foam is to be bonded to itself, it is recommended that the spread be kept as low as possible. The adhesive must be completely dry before the surfaces are united.
• Clean up with Genkem Contact Adhesive Cleaner, while adhesive is still wet.
NOTE: Dilution is not recommended
HEALTH & SAFETY
• Caution: This product contains ingredients that are hazardous.
• In case of accidental contact with eyes or skin, wash the affected area with plenty water and seek medical advice.
• This product is harmful if swallowed. Do not induce vomiting, call your local poison or doctor.