Kidz Paper & Wood Glue
Genkem Kidz Paper & Wood Glue is a versatile, multipurpose, solvent-free glue, suitable for all art and craft applications. Its non-toxic PVA formulation makes it ideal for children to use.
Dried adhesive will produce a clear glue line. Bonds paper, leather, felt, stone, mosaics, fabrics, wood work, etc. It is also suitable for mixing with powder paints for finger painting.
HANDY HINTS & TIPS
• When working with glues, cover surfaces with newspaper to catch bits of paper and glitter and drops of glue. When you’re finished with your project, roll up the newspaper and throw away the mess with ease.
• Prior to applying glue, always remember that the surface is smooth, as this will affect the bonding of glue.
• Clean moist adhesive with a damp cloth, before it dries. Equipment can be cleaned with warm, soapy water before adhesive dries.
• Do not use in temperatures below 5°C.
HEALTH & SAFETY
• In case of accidental contact with eyes or skin, wash the affected area with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
• This product is harmful if swallowed. Do not induce vomiting, call your local poison centre or doctor.