Genkem Quickset Woodweld dries clear and should always be used when the quality of the finished product is the major consideration. This adhesive has the best penetration on hardwoods, but can also produce excellent results on softwoods and various composition boards.
SUITABLE FOR USE ON:
• Various softwoods and composition boards, paper, leather, felt, stone and a variety of substrates
HANDY HINTS & TIPS
• The use of dovetails, dowels or mortice and tenon joints is recommended when gluing any stress joints.
• Adhesive container should be kept closed when not in use as it will cause a skin on the surface.
• Ensure good ventilation during application and drying.
• Coating both surfaces to be glued gives stronger, more reliable results than only applying glue to one surface.
• Genkem Woodweld Adhesive will set quicker and produce a stronger bond if used at a temperature around 25°.
• When using G-clamps, especially on soft wood or rounded sections, pad the surfaces of the clamp where it bears on the wood, to stop it from denting the timber.
• Easy to clean up while still wet, just wipe the surface with a damp cloth. It is more difficult to clean off, once dry.
• Pressing time or clamping time is very important.
• The moisture content of the wood is extremely important for gluing.
HEALTH & SAFETY
• In case of accidental contact with eyes or skin, wash the affected area with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
• This product is harmful if swallowed. Do not induce vomiting, call your local poison centre or doctor.