Genkem Filler Foam is a quick and easy gap filler that can be cut, sanded, plastered or painted once cured. Genkem Filler Foam will not shrink or sag. Hardens quickly with air moisture. Heat-resistant up to 90°C.
SUITABLE FOR USE ON:
• Filling gaps and holes around the home
• Effectively blocks out dust, noise, drafts and vermin
• During the installation of windows and door frames, piping and air conditioners
• Sealing off openings in roof constructions
NOT SUITABLE FOR USE ON:
• Silicone materials, Teflon, polyethylene or polypropylene
HANDY HINTS & TIPS:
• When using silicone sealants, always prepare the surface first.
• For a neat appearance, use masking tape. Remove soon after smoothing before sealant cures.
• Clean up spills before sealant cures with a soaked cloth of suitable solvent such as white spirits.
HEALTH & SAFETY
• Caution: This product contains ingredients that are hazardous.
• In case of accidental contact with eyes or skin, wash the affected area with plenty water and seek medical advice.
• This product is harmful if swallowed. Do not induce vomiting, call your local poison or doctor.